Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan.
You can have Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan
- You need of Potato 1 medium sized cut into small cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cauliflower florets.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh/frozen Green peas.
- You need of Onion 1/2 cup finely chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of medium sized Tomatoes finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of kitchen king masala.
- Prepare of Dry Fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Amchoor powder(dry mango powder).
- Prepare of Fresh coriander leaves/cilantro.
- It’s of Sugar (optional).
- It’s 3 teaspoon of oil/ butter.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of To make Poori.
- It’s 1 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of fine sooji/rava.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare of Water (as required to make a dough).
Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan step by step
- Take a pan heat up, take 1/2 teaspoon of oil then add cubed potatoes and sauté for 3-5 minutes on medium flame and keep it aside.
- Then add 1/2 teaspoon oil to the same pan then add cauliflower florets to the pan again sauté for 3-5 minutes on medium flame and keep aside.
- Take the pan heat up add butter/oil, once pan is hot enough then add finely chopped onion sauté for 4-5 minutes(golden brown) then add finely chopped tomatoes again sauté for 4-5 minutes (mashy).
- Then add all the dry masala powders to it and sauté for 3 minutes then add salt as per required then add potatoes and cauliflower florets and green peas to the pan sauté for 3-4 minutes sprinkle some water and cover the lid and let it cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Take out the lid add some kasuri methi and sauté for minute and garnish with coriander leaves serve hot with poori/roti/naan.
- For making poori.
- Take a bowl add all the ingredients in it and mix everything together with water to make a dough and knead the dough for 3-4 minutes spread some oil on top of it cover it with lid or cloth for at least 30-40 minutes.
- Take a deep frying pan add oil to heat up.
- Take dough and knead it again for 1-2 minutes take a small portion of dough and make a poori out of it (roll it with the help of rolling pin).
- Once the oil is hot then add the poori in the oil and fry poori on both sides to get golden brown.