You can have French Toast using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French Toast
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s Loaf of Texas toast.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar (optional).
French Toast instructions
- Heat up griddle to 350..
- In a shallow dish place your 4 eggs and beat with electric mixer.
- Next add milk, vanilla, flour and salt and mix with electric mixer.
- Next take the 1/2 stick butter and run it over entire griddle. Then take your bread and dip it in the egg mixture making sure you dip both sides. (You’ll want to make sure you have your bread out and ready to go because you don’t want the butter to get too hot and burn on the griddle).
- Flip Bread and brown on both sides. Doesn’t take long. Maybe 3 minutes each side. Repeat with remaining bread. I can usually get 12 pieces of bread out of the egg mixture..
- Serve with warm syrup. This is my favorite syrup because I can heat right in the bottle. You can sprinkle with powered sugar if you’d like. I don’t on mine because it’s sweet enough without it. ENJOY!!.