You can have Gingerbread Boys using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gingerbread Boys
- It’s 1/2 cup of shortening.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark molasses.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 pinch of allspice.
- Prepare 1 of mini m&ms..
Gingerbread Boys instructions
- Cream shortening & sugar..
- Blend in molasses, water, flour, soda, salt, & spices..
- Cover. Chill for 2-3 hours..
- Heat oven to 375..
- Roll dough to 1/4" thick on lightly floured board..
- Cut with gingerbread boy cutter. Add mini m&ms..
- Bake for about 10 minutes. (more or less, depending on if u want soft or crispy cookies.).
- Immediately remove from cookie sheets. Cool, and enjoy!.