Pak Choi Hot Sour Soup.
You can have Pak Choi Hot Sour Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pak Choi Hot Sour Soup
- You need 2 cups of Pak choi.
- Prepare 100 gm of Carrots.
- It’s 50 gm of Cabbage.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 2 of Green chilies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 4 tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Corn starch.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oil (refined/sesame).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Litre of Water.
Pak Choi Hot Sour Soup Instructions
- Take some oil in a deep fry pan, then add ginger paste to it and cook it for some time till raw smell goes away..
- Add pak choi, carrots and cabbage to the paste and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Add water to the vegetables and let it cook for few more minutes, then add vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, salt and boil for some more time..
- Mix the corn starch powder in water and slowly add little by little to the soup while stirring the soup..
- Cook the soup till it becomes thick, and then serve it hot..