My Sesame Pak Choi Ginger + Smoked Garlic. ?.
You can create My Sesame Pak Choi Ginger + Smoked Garlic. ? using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Sesame Pak Choi Ginger + Smoked Garlic. ?
- It’s 200 g of pak choi.
- It’s 1 tsp of toasted Sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbls of Sesame seeds toasted.
- It’s 1 tbls of light Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Smoked Garlic Cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh Ginger grated.
My Sesame Pak Choi Ginger + Smoked Garlic. ? Preparation
- Cut the pak choi in half length ways. In a dry pan hot, toast the sesame seeds for about 1 minute then set them aside. In the same pan add the sesame oil and when its hot not too hot add Smoked garlic and Ginger fry for a couple of secounds or until you get the aroma..
- Next add the pak choi to the pan and turn over and cook the other side too. Until its a nice brown colour cook for about 3-5 minutes..
- At the end add the Soy sauce (light) and turn the pak choi over once or twice then remove from heat.add the pak choi to a serving dish then sprinkle all over the toasted sesame seeds..
- Serbe as a side dish..