Vegetarian Pea & Sausage Soup.
You can have Vegetarian Pea & Sausage Soup using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Pea & Sausage Soup
- You need 1 packages of Celery.
- You need 1 packages of Vegetarian Sausages.
- Prepare 3 can of Garden Peas.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Dried Mixed Herbs.
- It’s 6 large of Vegetable Stock Cubes.
- Prepare 2 dash of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
Vegetarian Pea & Sausage Soup instructions
- Wash and then slice the celery.
- Slice The Sauasages.
- Heat the sausages and oil in a pan over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the celery. Heat for a further 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl add the 2 litres water to the stock cubes..
- Leave to stand for 2 minutes then stir untill dissolved.
- Open and drain the peas. Wash in a colander.
- Add the stock and peas to the pan.
- Peel and crush the garlic.
- Add dried mixed herbs and crushed garlic.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy with a nice big peice of crusty bread and butter :-).