Veggie Dumpling Hong Kong Noodle Bowl.
You can make Veggie Dumpling Hong Kong Noodle Bowl using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie Dumpling Hong Kong Noodle Bowl
- You need 12 of veggie dumplings (buy frozen or make your own).
- It’s 32 oz of veggie stock (my recipe will be attached below).
- You need 1/2 lb of Chinese noodles (your choice).
- It’s 1 head of small bok choy (I used Shanghai bok choy).
- Prepare 1 of scallions.
Veggie Dumpling Hong Kong Noodle Bowl Preparation
- Boil & cook dumplings & noodles & set aside..
- Bring veggie stock to a boil & add the chopped bok choy & cook for 5 minutes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358636-buddhas-benevolence-bowl.
- Add 6 dumplings & half the noodles to each bowl. Laddle in the broth with bok choy..
- Garnish with scallions & serve..