Veggie / Tofu Stirfry (Lactose free). Veggie and tofu stir-fry made tasty with a special, easy technique for giving the tofu more texture and flavor. Serve over rice or on its own. But, tofu did not strike my fancy from the start and it's never really been my favorite, even in my hardcore vegetarian days.
Tofu stir fry is a brilliantly simple, flavour-packed supper for two. If you're vegan Simple veggie & tofu stir-fry. With toasted cashews & sesame seeds. You can make Veggie / Tofu Stirfry (Lactose free) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie / Tofu Stirfry (Lactose free)
- It’s 1 medium of handful Sliced carrots.
- It’s 1 small of handful broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 small of handful cauliflower.
- It’s 3 of Bok Choy leaves.
- You need 3 of Napa Cabbage leaves.
- You need 1 small of handful Snap Peas.
- Prepare 1 small of handful Snow Peas.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Earthbalance vegan butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vegetable Broth.
- Prepare of soy sauce (I used La Choy low sodium).
- It’s 1 packages of Melissa's Extra Firm Tofu.
- Prepare of RealLemon Juice.
Your plate starts with a bed of fluffy grains, like white rice or brown rice or farro (adventure!) and then gets covered with some sauteed veggies and some golden brown tofu and an extra. To fry the veggies and tofu I use vegetable oil with a sprinkle a combo of sesame seed oil. I like to use extra firm tofu, and before I put it in the pan, I pat it dry with paper towels, then coat with. Garlic tofu stir-fry is one of those Chinese restaurant items that always amazes me at how tasty it is for being so simple.
Veggie / Tofu Stirfry (Lactose free) Instructions
- Tofu prep: cut tofu into strips and press for 45 minutes to drain excess water out. (Afterwards.. ya can either use plain, or marinate it for several hours. the longer it sits in marinate the stronger it tastes.) After done prepping tofu – cube it to size ya like.. Set aside for now..
- Chop up Carrots, Cauliflower, Broccoli. Cut ends off snap peas and snow peas. Group up and set aside in a bowl for now. (the picture is carrots, snowpeas, and snap peas – see picture in step 3 for the broccoli and cauliflower).
- Chop up Napa Cabbage and Bok Choy. Group up and Set side in another bowl. (The picture is of broccoli florets, Bok Choy, Napa Cabbage, and Cauliflower).
- Preheat wok and add earthbalance butter and onion powder..
- Slowly add the chopped up vegetables (from step 2) to the wok. Stir them around. When they are hot, add the leafy vegetables (from step 3) and tofu. When vegetables are close to al dente, add vegetable broth, Real lemon and soy sauce..
- Remove from heat and enjoy :).
My homemade version is no exception: it's a plateful of savory, salty, garlicky goodness. It can also be nice and spicy too, if you're down with that. This Veggie & Tofu Stir Fry is an easy vegan dinner that's quick, healthy, and SO DELICIOUS! Great for weeknight dinners and the crispy tofu is amazing! I hope you're not sick of tofu yet because I've been on a real tofu kick on the blog lately!