Slow Cooked Korean Pork. This slow cooker pork ribs recipe is an easy way to make Korean spicy pork ribs. Simply throw the ingredients in the slow cooker for Turn the slow cooker on high heat. Pork tenderloin slow cooked in bold Korean BBQ spices makes a delicious, moist, shredded filling for tacos!
And it's the best way to break into cooking mode after an amazing holiday when you secretly don't feel like cooking but know you. Place pork in a slow cooker. Pour soy sauce mixture over the top. You can have Slow Cooked Korean Pork using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooked Korean Pork
- It’s 2 lb of boneless country pork ribs cut into bite sized cubes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of vegetable broth.
- It’s 2/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of dark brown sugar, my recipe below.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 piece of fresh ginger, 1/2" thick cut, peeled.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 3 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 4 of green onions, sliced.
- You need 2 of baby bok choy, rough cut, about 3 cups worth.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame seeds.
Rub pork shoulder with oil, then rub in salt. In the crock of a slow cooker, stir together the garlic, chicken broth, bean paste and soy sauce. The sweet spicy flavor of Korean pulled pork is a cinch to attain with this easy recipe made entirely in the slow cooker. Barbacoa Beef in the Slow Cooker is another very tender, flavorful dish that requires minimal effort, as the bulk of its time is spent in the slow cooker.
Slow Cooked Korean Pork Preparation
- Make recipe for homemade brown sugar. Store bought is fine. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347770-homemade-dark-brown-sugar.
- Take cornstarch and coat pork in it. Add to crock pot..
- Mix up all other ingredients other than sesame seeds and green onions and pour over pork..
- Set cooker on high and cook for 5 – 6 hours. Low for 8 – 10 hours. I like the low, slow cook..
- Remove the piece of ginger. Taste the sauce once time is done and check for seasoning. You may want to add a pinch or two more salt. While it is still hot in crock pot, stir in green onions and sesame seeds. Let sit one minute and then serve. Rice is a great side dish for this meal..
- I like to take additional bok choy and cut them in half, brush cut side with a touch of oil, a sprinkle of salt and grill..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
- I realized that this would be excellent in a pressure cooker. I use an electric style. Place ingredients as the same except leave out bok choy for first cook. Set cooker on higher for 18 minutes. Release pressure, add bok choy and reset on high another 15 minutes. Then release pressure, add green onions and sesame seeds as listed above..
Slow Cooker Korean Pork made with a homemade sweet and spicy bulgogi style sauce couldn't be more delicious. This healthy and lean dish has all the flavor of your favorite Korean takeout but is so much better for you since it is made with pork tenderloin. Slow cooker Korean tacos are so easy to make and the results are a tender & flavorful pork wrapped inside a warm tortilla and topped with a tangy slaw! Yesterday, we got an unexpected snow day! Monday was so nice and felt like spring and then Tuesday rolled.