Duenjang Summer Veggies Soup *Instant Pot Max.
You can make Duenjang Summer Veggies Soup *Instant Pot Max using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Duenjang Summer Veggies Soup *Instant Pot Max
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooked beans, any kind.
- It’s 6 oz of extra firm tofu.
- You need 1 of zucchini, diced.
- It’s 1 of yellow squash, diced.
- Prepare 2 of small potatoes, diced.
- It’s 1-2 Tsp of aged duenjang paste.
- Prepare of Soy sauce, fish sauce and honey for seasoning.
- You need 16 oz of stock.
- It’s 32 oz of water.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger, minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Thai Basil.
Duenjang Summer Veggies Soup *Instant Pot Max Step by step
- Sauté onion, ginger, carrot in olive oil until aromatic for about a minute..
- Add diced potatoes, cooked beans and tofu cubs. Pour in stock and water..
- Add a Tsp duenjang paste. Cancel saute function and set high pressure at low for one minute with quick release. If using a regular pot, cook at least 10 minutes on medium high until potatoes are soften. Add more water for evaporation..
- Once program is done, remove the lid and set up sauté function again. Add dice summer squash and careful adjust seasoning using duenjang, fish sauce and honey. Thai basil serve on side..
- Plate and serve with rice..