Thick && chunky chewy chocolate chip cookies 🍪.
You can have Thick && chunky chewy chocolate chip cookies 🍪 using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thick && chunky chewy chocolate chip cookies 🍪
- Prepare 2 of and 1/4 cups all purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Corn starch.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 of White sugar.
Thick && chunky chewy chocolate chip cookies 🍪 instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with either foil or a silicone baking mat..
- In a large mixing bowl combine sugars and butter and mix well..
- Mix in both eggs and vanilla..
- Add in all dry ingredients and mix well then mix in the chocolate chips..
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup scoop 6 cookies onto baking sheet and bake 10-12 minutes until lightly golden brown on the bottom. They will look a little doughy in the middle but let them cool 10 minutes and they’ll be perfect!.