Cajun shrimp and smoked sausage pasta. Creamy shrimp pasta: If there is one thing I can always count on my family to eat it is my Cajun food. We love this traditional Southern shrimp pasta recipe in our house! I always make it with large shrimp and smoked sausage.
Looking for something a little different for dinner tonight? In today's video, we go over how to make Cajun Pasta. Ingredients are below, follow along and make your own! You can cook Cajun shrimp and smoked sausage pasta using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun shrimp and smoked sausage pasta
- Prepare of Fresh Shrimp with shells on.
- You need of Smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1 cup or so of dry white wine.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- It’s pinch of fennel seed.
- Prepare pinch of paprika.
- It’s pinch of parsley.
- Prepare of Roughly chopped bok choy or any kind of greens.
- It’s 1/4 c or so of mascarpone.
- You need 1 pound of thin spaghetti or any pasta.
Please like and subscribe if you enjoyed. Andouille is a smoked sausage full of wonderful Louisiana cajun spices. It's perfect for a weeknight dinner or entertaining. Creamy cajun pasta with blackened shrimp and andouille sausage ~ not gonna lie, I licked my plate and then the pan, before Meathead could beat me to it! ~ Add shrimp and Cajun seasonings and stir.
Cajun shrimp and smoked sausage pasta Preparation
- Peel the shrimp and place the shells in water and simmer while you prepare everything else..
- Drizzle a pan with olive oil. Season the shrimp with Cajun seasoning and sear on both sides until just under in a hot skillet. Remove from pan and add sliced sausage and do the same..
- Deglaze the pan with white wine and add a can of tomatoes and all of the spices. Pour in some of the shrimp stock and let simmer for 15 minutes or so. Add the boy choy and cook until wilted..
- Turn off the pan, add in the mascarpone and swirl until melted. Add the shrimp and the cooked pasta back in and turn the stove back on low….let it cook in the sauce for a couple minutes and then serve with fresh grated Parmesan.
Add tomato sauce and stir to incorporate. Remove the large pan from the heat and stir in the sour cream or crema. Drain pasta and stir it into the sauce with the shrimp and smoked sausage. Cajun Shrimp and sausage on top of a bed of noodles and fresh veggies will leave everyone full and extremely happy! Add in parmesan, cooked pasta, shrimp, and sausage.