Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps.
You can make Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of ginger root, minced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 cups of bok choy, diced.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need of bibb lettuce (can substitute boston lettuce).
Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps Step by step
- Coat large skillet with cooking spray, heat over medium-high heat.
- Add beef, onion, ginger and garlic to skillet. Cook, breaking up meat, until beef is browned..
- Add bok choy, pepper and soy sauce. Cook, stirring, until bok choy is wilted, ~3-5 minutes..