Chinese Hot Pot Soup.
You can cook Chinese Hot Pot Soup using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Hot Pot Soup
- Prepare 6 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 4 cups of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of rice vinegar.
- You need 1/3 of soy sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 Tbls of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 5 slices of fresh ginger.
- It’s 5 of garlic cloves, cracked.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken thighs, sliced thin.
- Prepare 5 oz of rice noodles or 9oz dumplings.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of bean sprouts.
- It’s 8 oz of mushrooms, sliced thin.
- It’s 3 of baby bok choy, sliced.
- It’s 3/4 cup of carrots, sliced thin.
- It’s of Chile garlic sauce for garnish.
Chinese Hot Pot Soup Instructions
- In the IP, combine chicken stock, water, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, fish sauce, ginger, and garlic, and chicken..
- Place the lid on the IP, and vent to sealed..
- Cook high pressure for 2 minutes, the quick pressure release. (3 minutes for frozen thighs)..
- Remove lid, and add dumplings or noodles, carrots, and mushrooms. Replace the lid and allow to sit 10 minutes..
- Place green onions, bean sprouts, and bok choy into serving bowls..
- Ladle hot soup and vegetables into the serving bowls..
- Garnish with garlic chilies sauce..
- Allow the soup to sit 5 minutes, then enjoy!.