Mike's Lobster & King Crab Claw Cheese Spread.
You can cook Mike's Lobster & King Crab Claw Cheese Spread using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Lobster & King Crab Claw Cheese Spread
- It’s 1 Pound of Rock Lobster Tails [meat weight – fine chopped].
- You need 1 Pound of Pre-steamed King Crab Claws [meat weight -fine shread].
- You need as needed of Quality Dry White Wine.
- It’s 4 (8 oz) of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chives [fine chopped].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Dash of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Old Bay.
- Prepare of ● Options.
- You need of Toasted Bagles.
- It’s of Chilled Vegetables.
- You need of Lemon Wedges.
- You need of Crackers.
Mike's Lobster & King Crab Claw Cheese Spread step by step
- Place shelled seafood on a cookie sheet with white wine. Bake seafood at 350° for 20 minutes. Pull from oven and crack shells once cooled. Rough chop meat or shread. Mix everything together and chill..
- Serve spread on toasted Bagles, crackers or dip vegetables in. Also, with lemon wedges..
- This spread makes for great gifts!.