Airfried Chicken Curry Puffs using Store-bought Pratha Dough.
You can have Airfried Chicken Curry Puffs using Store-bought Pratha Dough using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Airfried Chicken Curry Puffs using Store-bought Pratha Dough
- Prepare of Filling:.
- Prepare of Minced Chicken.
- It’s of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare of Garlic (minced).
- You need of Onions (finely diced).
- You need of Small Potatoes (finely diced).
- You need of Small Carrot (finely diced).
- You need of Curry Powder.
- You need of paprika (optional).
- Prepare of Garam Masala.
- Prepare of Chicken Stock.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare of To wrap the puffs:.
- You need of store bought frozen.
- Prepare of Pratha Dough.
Airfried Chicken Curry Puffs using Store-bought Pratha Dough step by step
- De-thaw the frozen dough slightly..
- Then leave it in fridge till ready to use..
- To make the filling – heat 3-4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Cook the Onions, Garlic, Curry Leaves until fragrant. Then add the Curry Powder, as well as Garam Masala and cook them for a minute, mixing well..
- Add the Chicken and mix well. Cook chicken until brown all over. Then add the Potatoes and Carrots, mixing well. Add Water, Stock Cube, Salt (1-2 pinches), Sugar and mix well. Cover with a lid and cook until the Potatoes and Carrots are tender. Stir every 3-4 minute interval..
- FINISH: remove the lid and continue cooking until the liquid has evaporated, or to your desired consistency. Turn off the heat and set aside to cool..
- Take out the dough from fridge (I took out one by one for easy handling). Cut in half. Place 2 heap tablespoon of filling on upper half leaving 1cm edge..
- Fold over and seal edges by using a fork..
- Heat Air Fryer 180c for 4 minutes.
- Brush edges of puffs with egg white and Place on grilling pan and air fry 8 minutes on each side. (If using baking paper on bottom of pan, make sure it is weighed down by puffs and won't fly up to the roof of Air Fryer as they will get burnt)..