You can create Squash Medley using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Squash Medley
- You need 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow or red onion, coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, coarsely chopped.
- You need 1 of large zucchini, quartered.
- It’s 1 of large yellow squash, quartered.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of tsp. each salt, pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of each salt-free all purpose seasoning, garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of oregano.
Squash Medley Step by step
- Heat the olive oil in a large, deep skillet with a tight fitting lid over medium heat. Once its hot, add the onion and peppers and stir them to coat in oil. Let them cook until they start to soften up a bit, then add the zucchini and yellow squash to the pan. Pop the lid on and let it cook fairly undisturbed for 3 or so minutes. Then add the seasonings and stir. Continue cooking until the squash is your desired tenderness (I usually cook mine for 10ish minutes). Then serve it up..