Stir fried vegetable in season 2.
You can make Stir fried vegetable in season 2 using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir fried vegetable in season 2
- You need of Vegetable.
- Prepare 100 g of broccoli.
- You need 50 g of bok choy.
- It’s 100 g of mushroom.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- It’s 20 g of napa cabbage.
- It’s 2 of fried tofu (optional).
- It’s of Spices and sauce.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 of shallots.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Cornflower.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- You need of Oil.
Stir fried vegetable in season 2 Step by step
- Prepare vegetable: wash all the vegetable then cut all vegetable into retangle shape (it should be 5cm length). Cut the mushroom into small pieces.
- Peel the garlic and shallot then chop it. Then take 30 ml water into a small bowl add 1 table spoon of cornflour (we gonna use this later).
- For the sauce: add 2 table spoon of sugar, 1 table spoon of pepper and 1 table spoon of salt into 5 table spoon of soy sauce. Mix well..
- Take a pan. Put some oil and heat it up, then add garlic and shallot. Fried it until you can smell the fragrant. Add all the vegetable in and the sauce. Cook for 5 minute (you can add little bit water to let the veggy cook faster).
- When you taste the vegetable cooked, add cornflour water and cook for 30s.
- Add more pepper and serve it hot. Hope you have fun with this recipe. If you have any question let me know. ?.