Chicken Yakisoba Noodles.
You can make Chicken Yakisoba Noodles using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Yakisoba Noodles
- Prepare 3 of Ramen noodle packages (any flavor – seasoning discarded).
- It’s 1 of Bok choy.
- It’s 3 of carrots.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh grated ginger.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sherry wine.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 1 lb of Chicken breast (boneless, skinless).
Chicken Yakisoba Noodles Instructions
- Rinse, and chop carrots and green onions crosswise. Rinse and chop bok choy crosswise in 1 inch pieces (utilize white stem also). Set aside..
- Salt and pepper chicken breasts, grill in a stir frying pan until golden on both sides. Remove from pan and cut crosswise in strips..
- Add in carrots and green onions to used pan. Sautee until tender..
- Drop chicken strips back in..
- Add bok choy to stir fry pan and mix well with chicken and carrots..
- Bring a medium sized pot full of water to a boil. Add 3 packages of ramen noodles and cook until done (about 3 to 4 minutes) Drain. Set aside..
- Add 1 of the tablespoons of grated ginger to chicken and veggies and stir well..
- Add noodles to stir fry pan and mix well with veggies..
- Mix 1/4 cup of soy sauce and 2 tablespoons of sherry wine. Drizzle on top of noodles. add remaining tablespoon of grated ginger and mix well..
- Bring down to low heat, and simmer for a few minutes until bok choy is very tender..
- Serve in a bowl..