pork lo mein. Pork Lo Mein is an easy and daily Chinese noodle dish which is featured by the minced pork stir-fried with flavors. Lo mein and chow mein are the two kinds of daily recipes from Chinese kitchen. If you love Lo Mein and want to make an authentic Chinese recipe for it, then this is it!
Pork Lo Mein is a food item added by the Pam's HarvestCraft mod. Note: Raw Porkchop can be substituted with Firm Tofu. Pork Lo Mein has no known uses in crafting. You can create pork lo mein using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of pork lo mein
- You need 1 lb of spaghetti noodles.
- You need 1 lb of bok choy leaves removed stems chopped coarsely.
- It’s 1 head of broccoli florets remove stems chopped coarsely.
- Prepare 1 large of onion choped medium.
- You need 1 bunch of green onion chopped medium.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lite sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chinese shoa xing cooking wine.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chinese black vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/3 cup of cold tap water.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth 15 ounce can.
- It’s 1 dash of salt to tatse.
- It’s 1 dash of white pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 can of water cheastnuts drained and coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of hoisin sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of pork loin sliced into bite sized peaces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oyster sauce.
If your family craves Asian fare, this Pork Lo Mein is an easy, budget-friendly way to satisfy. Never had I imagined that it would be possible to try and replicate one of my favorite Chinese takeout dishes, but when given Asian noodles and pork tenderloin to make for dinner one. The key to making fabulous lo mein is to mix the soy sauce based dressing ahead of time, and then to stir-fry the pork and veggies separately so that each gets just the amount of time and attention it needs. Make quick and easy Chinese pork lo mein with ramen noodles and stir-fry vegetables for a great dinner.
pork lo mein Preparation
- boil spaghetti noodles steam the florets of broccoli.
- marinate the pork in half the wine tablespoon garlic half Chinese black vinegar salt pepper to taste for half to whole hour.
- get a wok or large skillet hot with vegetable oil stir fry pork till done remove pork to paper towel in same wok or skillet with remainder oil and pork pieces put broccoli and bok choy stems onions in stir fry till aldente add pork remaining ingredient except water and cornstarch.
- add water to cornstarch mix well make a swirlee.
- bring to boil pour swirled in stir very well it will thicken add broccoli florets before adding swirlee bok choy leaves served on side like greens.
A classic Chinese Pork Lo Mein recipe from Chef Jeremy Pang, using pork fillet, vegetables and fresh egg noodles to make an easy stir fry and healthy fake-away. This lo mein is tossed with a colorful and crisp cabbage mix and tenderized strips of pork. Transfer lo mein to a platter and sprinkle sliced green scallions all over, along with sesame seeds, if using. If you need to whip up a quick meal on a budget then check out WomansDay.com's Pork Lo Mein Recipe. For more pork recipes, head over to WomansDay.com.