Beef Stir Fry. Reviews for: Photos of Quick Beef Stir-Fry. This beef stir fry has a ridiculously simple sauce and is loaded with mushrooms, zucchini and bell pepper. All you need to make this Asian Beef Stir Fry a meal is a bowl of buttery, steamy white rice.
This recipe for teriyaki beef stir fry is tender slices of beef sauteed with a variety of colorful vegetables, all coated in a quick and easy homemade teriyaki sauce. If you want a delicious weeknight meal for the family, then this amazing beef stir fry loaded with vegetables and a homemade sauce comes together in under. How to Cut Beef For Stir-fry. You can make Beef Stir Fry using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Stir Fry
- You need 1 1/2 cup of beef.
- You need 2 tbsp of soysauce.
- Prepare 1 of Some ginger.
- It’s 1 can of water chestnuts.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 box of snow peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- It’s 1 of bok choy.
It's easy to identify the long grains of. In this ginger beef stir fry we marinate strips of beef sirloin in a honey soy marinade, then quickly fry them in a hot pan with julienned ginger, red chilis, and sliced garlic. This easy sesame beef stir fry is incredibly flavorful and easy! Serve with authentic ramen noodles, over rice, or in a lettuce cup for a lower carb version!
Beef Stir Fry Preparation
- cut beef to bite size pieces..
- Heat oil over med high heat in wok or frying pan..
- cook beef through..
- Add minced garlic and a little ginger. Add the soy sauce.
- Add frozen snow peas, cook a few minutes to heat them. I usually throw a lid on them for a few minutes..
- Add water chestnuts and bok choy, heat a few minutes more..
- Serve over rice with soy sauce to taste..
Chinese takeout is something we all love right? Stir-fry your beef strips then add your favorite vegetables, sauce and other ingredients, and you'll have a delicious one-dish meal on the table in minutes. This Beef Stir Fry is loaded with vegetables, tender juicy beef and healthy beef stir fry sauce. This fast and easy Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry is a filling low carb dinner with big flavor and endless possibilities for customization. Stir fries are my go-to for those nights when I can't deal with more than the bare minimum effort for dinner.