Stir fry "mash-up" (Chicken & Veggies).
You can have Stir fry "mash-up" (Chicken & Veggies) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir fry "mash-up" (Chicken & Veggies)
- It’s 3 tsp of sesame oil, or other oil suitable for high heat.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, crushed or grated.
- You need 1/2 tsp of grated ginger root (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of total combined assorted canned asian veggies such as water chestnuts, baby corn, bamboo shoots, straw mushrooms.
- It’s 3 cup of total combined mixed fresh veggies of choice, such as bok choy, carrots, white onion, snow or sugar snap peas, bean sprouts, scallions, grape tomatoes, green cabbage, broccoli, red/orange bell peppers.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of stir fry sauce, add to taste.
- It’s of chicken marinade.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dry white wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce or other stir fry sauce (teriyaki, etc).
Stir fry "mash-up" (Chicken & Veggies) Step by step
- Slice chicken, about 1/4" thickness, place in bowl with marinade ingedients, stir to coat and set aside.
- Cut fresh veggies into thin, evenly sized pieces, place in prep bowls.
- Heat oil in wok until shimmering and nearly starting to smoke. Add garlic, ginger and chicken, stir fry until nearly cooked, then transfer to a clean dish and set aside.
- Add a bit more oil to wok, add 2-3 types of firm veggies, (e.g. carrots & bok choy, water chestnuts & bamboo shoots), stir and toss for 1-3 minutes depending on desired "crispiness factor". Remove and set aside, repeat with remaining veggies.
- Add all heated veggies back to wok, add chicken and any additional sauce desired, adding any delicate veggies such as bean sprouts, mushrooms, or tomatoes and stir fry for another 1-2 minutes until chicken is cooked and veggies are heated through.
- Thicken pan juices with corn starch if desired.
- Serve immediately with white or fried rice.