Chicken Stir Fry. This chicken stir-fry is a little spicy and a little sweet. Fresh ginger and garlic add a little kick, which is balanced with brown sugar. Though the recipe calls for bell peppers, water chestnuts, and broccoli, try.
You get your protein, your veggies, your everrrything in one skillet. Get the wok sizzling and rustle up a chicken stir-fry. Who needs takeaways when you can make our tasty chow mein, sweet & sour chicken or Singapore noodles? You can create Chicken Stir Fry using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Stir Fry
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare 2 of stock bok choy.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 1 can of baby corn.
- Prepare 1 can of water chestnuts.
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli spears.
- You need 3/4 cup of pea pods.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sesame ginger sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of hoisen sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
I think we all need one or two tasty and easy stir-fry recipes in our dinner rotation. This healthy chicken stir-fry is no exception! It's packed with veggies and it's perfectly filling and flavorful. Chicken – Given that this is a chicken stir fry, you will need chicken to make it (otherwise it will just be a stir fry, which is totally cool too).
Chicken Stir Fry Step by step
- Marinate sliced chicken in soy sauce..
- Slice all vegetables into thin slices ( Julienne)..
- Heat pan with vegetable oil til its screamin hot..
- Add chicken and soy sauce..
- Fry until cooked through..
- Remove chicken. Add more oil..
- Add all sliced veggies..
- Add hoisen sauce and sesame sauce..
- Add chicken back in..
- Stir until sauce thickens..
- Eat over rice or glass noodles..
Anyway, I added boneless skinless chicken breasts as it is the. Chicken stir-fries are healthy, delicious and quick to prepare. Great for single servings or for feeding the whole family, chicken stir-fries can be adapted to suit all tastes. This garlic chicken stir fry is a quick and easy dinner that's perfect for those busy weeknights. This honey garlic chicken stir fry recipe is full of chicken, broccoli and carrots, all coated in the easiest sweet and savory sauce.