Parker's Vegetarian Teriyaki. This easy one-pot Teriyaki Tofu Stir Fry is the perfect weeknight family-friendly meal! It consists of a quick sauce & veggies served over cooked quinoa! Use it for teriyaki shrimp, chicken, beef and more.
Grilled teriyaki burger with a slice of pineapple served on a potato bun with kewpie mayo and romaine lettuce. How to make a teriyaki tofu vegetarian stir fry with walnuts. Perfect for vegans and vegetarians or anyone that wants to limit their meat intake. You can make Parker's Vegetarian Teriyaki using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parker's Vegetarian Teriyaki
- Prepare 1 packages of Extra firm tofu pressed and cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 packages of Broccoli slaw.
- Prepare 3 of Mushrooms cleaned and diced.
- Prepare 2 of Mini bok choy cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ginger finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Onion chopped.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Peanut oil.
This teriyaki one-pan meal is kid-friendly and easy — what more do you want? When picking the veggies for this dish, stick to fresh vegetables that you'd find in a Japanese restaurant, and think. Try our easy teriyaki salmon recipe. Easy Teriyaki Salmon Recipe with Fried Rice.
Parker's Vegetarian Teriyaki Step by step
- Mix together honey, water, and soy sauce and set aside..
- Lightly coat the pan with peanut oil and heat pan over med high heat until hot. Add tofu to pan and lightly pan fry until it is lightly golden brown..
- Add 1/4 of the sauce mixture to tofu and cook an additional minute..
- Add onion to pan and cook an additional 2 minutes..
- Push tofu mix to side of pan and add garlic and ginger to open side of pan. Add a drop of oil and cook for 2 minutes while continuously stirring. (You can also remove the tofu mix from pan if it makes it easier for you)..
- Add remaining veggies and sauce. Stir and cover. Turn heat down to med-med low and let it cook for 5 minutes. Make sure to stir it. Serve with rice or noodles..
These teriyaki mushroom bowls are the bomb. Excuse the obnoxiousness, but seriously – juicy mushrooms in a sweet, salty and sticky sauce? Browse Japanese main dish recipe ideas. From Japanese rice bowls, ramen, authentic teriyaki dishes, Japanese wafu pasta, to Japanese curry recipes, you'll find your dinner inspiration here. Vegetarian + Gluten-Free, Want to make it a meal?