Asian Fusion Air-Fried Pork.
You can cook Asian Fusion Air-Fried Pork using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian Fusion Air-Fried Pork
- It’s of [Marinade].
- It’s of Pork cutlets.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Prepare of oyster sauce.
- You need of sweet soy sauce.
- You need of chicken powder.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of black / white pepper.
- Prepare of Korean spicy BBQ sauce (marinade).
- It’s of Korean beef bulgogi marinade.
- It’s of [To Cook].
- It’s of water.
- You need of cooking oil.
- You need of spring onions.
- Prepare of sesame seed oil (optional).
- It’s of salt, pepper, sugar (to taste).
Asian Fusion Air-Fried Pork step by step
- Put together above-mentioned marinade and mix into a sauce. Marinade pork cutlets for at least 20 minutes to overnight. You can get the marinades from Asian market or the Korean section of your supermarket.
- Air-Fry : Cover pork with a cooking oil (to prevent them from sticking together), add a little bit of water at the bottom of air-fryer if you want a little bit of sauce or juice. Pop the cutlets into the air-fryer for 15 minutes at 150 degrees; toss it around; air-fry for another 15 to 20 minutes until cooked through. Put into a plate and pour sauce at the bottom back into the bowl and toss the pork..
- Stove : Add cooking oil into wok or pan and cook pork cutlets for approximately 5 to 8 minutes, tossing around frequently to make sure that they don't steam over or burn..
- Chop up spring onions and sprinkle on top. (optional) If using sesame seed oil, add it to the dish and toss around before serving..