Udon noodles with peanut sauce. Plate the noodles and top with edamame, cilantro, and thai basil leaves. Udon Noodles with Asian Vegetables and Peanut SauceThe Gingered Whisk. Combine noodles, peanut sauce, bok chop, snow peas, and carrot in a large bowl, and toss well to coat.
Drain; rinse under cold water, then drain again. These simple udon noodles paired with cilantro and lime in a light peanut sauce give you a different take on scrumptious Asian flavors. Don't be fooled by the name—the sauce on these vegetarian and vegan noodles is less of a peanut sauce and more of an herbal cilantro dressing with plenty of tangy. You can cook Udon noodles with peanut sauce using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Udon noodles with peanut sauce
- You need 2 tbsp of peanut oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of ginger divided.
- You need 4 clove of garlic divided.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 4 tbsp of soy sauce divided.
- You need 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of asian chili sauce.
- It’s 10 oz of udon noodles.
- Prepare 2 cup of mung bean.
- You need 4 of thai eggplant.
- You need 1 cup of snow peas.
- It’s 2 of baby bok choy.
- Prepare 2 of serrano chili.
- You need 1 of lime wedges for serving.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onions sliced.
- You need 2 of portabella mushrooms sliced.
Add sauce and cook until warmed. While vegetables are cooking, whisk together sauce ingredients in a separate bowl. When vegetables are tender, add chicken, noodles and sauce. Play with the ingredients to find the combination that's right for you, then use it to make noodles and greens infinitely more exciting.
Udon noodles with peanut sauce Instructions
- Boil noodles as directed on package.
- Slice mushrooms and serranos add 2 cloves of garlic and 2 tbl ginger 2 tbl soy sauce. marinate while you get everything else ready..
- Heat peanut oil in a small saucepan on medium low heat. saute garlic and ginger. add water, remaining soy sauce and corriander and bring to boil. add peanut butter and lower heat to low. whisk until peanut butter is combined. mix in vinegar and chili sauce. remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. saute baby bok choy, thai eggplant, and mushrooms until vegetables are tender. turn to medium heat if needed. the mung beans, snow peas and scallions are left raw..
- In a large bowl toss noodles and vegetables with sauce. serve with a lime wedge.
Made with ingredients you likely have on hand right now. Brown Rice Noodles, Veggies, Peanut or Almond Butter, flavors, boil & done. The noodles are somewhat soupy, which is how I love the dish as there is so much flavor in the sauce. The noodles absorb the sauce as they cool, so by the next day. This Cold Sesame Peanut Noodles recipe is made with the most irresistible peanut sauce recipe, and it's easy to customize with your favorite noodles and veggies (plus optional chicken, beef, shrimp or tofu, if you'd like).