Asian Beef and Noodle Soup.
You can have Asian Beef and Noodle Soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian Beef and Noodle Soup
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of beef short ribs.
- You need 1 of white onion.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 of inches of ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chili paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 7 cup of beef broth, unsalted.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of fresh chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 9 oz of udon noodles.
- Prepare 1 head of bok choy.
- You need 1 cup of chopped green onions.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped cilantro.
Asian Beef and Noodle Soup Step by step
- Cut short ribs into small cubes. Cut white onion into thin slices. Mince garlic. Thinly slice ginger..
- Add ribs, onion, garlic ginger, vinegar, Hoisin sauce, Chili paste, and 3 tablespoons of soy sauce to slow cooker and mix..
- Add beef broth and put cooker on high 6 hours..
- 15 minutes before end of time, add mushrooms and start water boiling for noodles..
- Boil noodles for 2 minutes, then add bok choy for an additional 2 minutes. Drain..
- Add remaining ingredients and reserved soy sauce to slow cooker. Sour stir. Serve..