Thai style Stir Fried Suki-Yaki.
You can create Thai style Stir Fried Suki-Yaki using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai style Stir Fried Suki-Yaki
- You need 2 cup of mixed seafood,or chicken,or pork ,or saussage,crab stick,fish balls,shikuwa.
- You need 2 of napa cabbage.
- It’s 2 bunch of morning glory or any green vegetables like chinese kale,bok choy etc..
- Prepare 1 bunch of both cilantro and spring onion.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 packages of vermicelli,soaked in warm water 15 mins before use.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of suki yaki sauce.
- It’s 3 of eggs,large.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of oil to fry.
Thai style Stir Fried Suki-Yaki Step by step
- Chop and clean white and green vegetables listed ,drain well ,set aside,also crush cloves of garlic,soak vermicelli,prepare fresh meat ,or seafood ,or fish ball,crab stick,shikuwa (this one may be wrong spell ).
- Set stir fry pan on medium,add oil,brown garlic.
- Add fresh meat,here i use chicken,stir until almost cook.
- Add fish balls,saussage,crab stick,stir until all cooked ,app3 mins.
- Add vegetables,dont worry if it look too much,when it cooked it will be balance with meat ,keep it cook from the bottom of the pan,use spoon flip it up ,stir occasionly until well mixed,crack eggs into the pan ,let it set.
- Add soaked vermicelli,stir to mix ,stir until it s soft.
- Add suki yaki sauce ,store bought ,or make your own with red bean curd ,i will post recipe later,stir to mix.
- Add cilantro,spring onion,stir to mix ,heat off ,serve hot :).