Noodle With Egg Broth / Wat Tan Hor.
You can make Noodle With Egg Broth / Wat Tan Hor using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Noodle With Egg Broth / Wat Tan Hor
- You need 2 cup of soy noodle.
- Prepare 4 small of eggs.
- You need 4 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 4 cup of choi sum or bak choy.
- You need 1 tbsp of dice garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dice shallot.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s of MEAT OPTION.
- You need 4 slice of ham.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- You need 1 tbsp of scallion.
Noodle With Egg Broth / Wat Tan Hor Preparation
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then add dash of salt and soy noodle then simmer for 3 minutes till soy noodle are cook then drain and set aside.
- In pan saute ham (optional you can use chicken ,pork or any meat you prefer ) with dice garlic and shallot till fragrant then reserved half and set aside as garnish.
- Add chicken stock and bring it to a boil then vegetable.
- Add cooked soy noodle with seasoning then cornstarch mixture and bring it to a rapid boil.
- Off heat and quickly Add eggs and gently circle 2 round to break the yolk and cover lid immediately till egg white are no longer translucent,.
- Serve immediately soy noodle in egg gravy top ham and scallion.