Shoyu Chicken Stir-Fry. Making Stir Fry With Nani Green beans, Peppers an Cauliflower. With leftover Shoyu Chicken. #cookingwithnani #quarantinelife #makingitwork. This chicken recipe was originally posted in all.recipes by The Big E.
When the mushrooms start to soften, add broccoli florets and stir-fry until the broccoli is tender. This chicken stir-fry is a little spicy and a little sweet. Fresh ginger and garlic add a little kick, which is balanced with brown sugar. You can create Shoyu Chicken Stir-Fry using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shoyu Chicken Stir-Fry
- You need 500 grams of Chicken thigh fillets, sliced into strips.
- It’s 1 of Shoyu marinade (see related recipe).
- You need 250 grams of Udon noodles.
- You need 1 bunch of Baby bok choy, roughly chopped.
- You need 400 grams of Can baby corn spears, washed & sliced in half lengthways.
- You need 1 of Red capsicum (pepper), sliced.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, into wedges.
- Prepare 2 stick of Green onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of Sesame oil for frying.
A quick and easy dish to prepare, this chicken stir-fry is packed with veggies. Try adding bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, snap peas, or any of your favorite vegetables. Chicken – Given that this is a chicken stir fry, you will need chicken to make it (otherwise it will just be a stir fry, which is totally cool too). Anyway, I added boneless skinless chicken breasts as it is the healthiest and leanest choice of meat.
Shoyu Chicken Stir-Fry Step by step
- Marinate chicken for at least an hour. Shoyu marinade recipe attached. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/480626-shoyu-chicken.
- Heat oil in wok on full blast. Fry onion until browned and set aside..
- Stir fry chicken in batches and set aside with onion..
- Clean wok, then fry your veges for a few minutes until veges start to soften..
- Add marinate liquid and and udon noodles. Cook through for 3 or 4 minutes. Don't forget you had raw chicken in marinate so cook through well..
- Return chicken and onion to hear through and serve..
You may also use chicken thighs if preferred. Get the wok sizzling and rustle up a chicken stir-fry. Who needs takeaways when you can make our tasty chow mein, sweet & sour chicken or Singapore noodles? If you are looking for quick and easy weeknight dinners, and I mean, who isn't? Stir fry dinners are the way to go.