Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties.
You can cook Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties
- It’s of [Main Ingredients].
- You need of minced pork.
- You need of small green apples, cored and grated.
- It’s of bread, crumbs, torn into pieces.
- You need of spring onions, chopped.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- You need of minced ginger.
- You need of dried thyme (or mixed herbs if that's what you have).
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of chili sauce (optional).
- It’s of sriracha sauce (optional – for that additional kick).
- Prepare of steak powder (optional).
- You need of soy sauce (optional).
- Prepare of corn starch, wheat or potato flour.
- You need of [To Serve].
- You need of cucumber, tomatoes, fresh onions.
- You need of eggs, sunny side ups, each person.
- It’s of cheese.
- Prepare of your favorite burger sauces.
- You need of buttered toasts or burger buns.
- Prepare of oil for frying.
Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties step by step
- In a large bowl, mix minced pork, spring onions, garlic, ginger, dried thyme, cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt, chili sauce, sriracha sauce, steak powder, soy sauce, corn starch (or wheat/potato flour) well.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in pan and fry the shaped patties on both sides until browned (till it holds its shape).
- Option 1 OVEN : Line up heat proof pan with foil and bake at up to 140 – 160 degrees for approximately 25 minutes (depends on oven). Turn patties over once or twice throughout.
- Option 2: AIR FRYER : Line up patties nicely (using accessories if you have it, it's OK if you don't, just turn it twice throughout), heat air fryer to 150 degrees and air fry for approximately 20 minutes..
- Serve with cut-up vegetables, sauces and buttered bread/toast/bun.