Yum Yum's Soup.
You can create Yum Yum's Soup using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yum Yum's Soup
- Prepare 2 large of bok choy (use upper half or less).
- It’s 1 large of Sweet onion.
- You need 1 bundle of scallions (small bulbs).
- It’s 8 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 cups of Bean sprouts.
- It’s 1/4 section of ginger (optional).
- You need 1-2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 clove of garlic or 2 teaspoon minced.
- It’s 2 containters of chicken stock (you many use other stocks ).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Natures seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Chinese 5 spices.
- It’s 2 pinches of cinnamon (optional).
- You need 1/2-1 cup of Teriyaki sauce.
- It’s Teaspoon of olive oil.
- You need of Fresh cilantro for garnish (optional).
Yum Yum's Soup Instructions
- Pour the containers of stock in a larger pot and add the olive oil. Bring to a boil. add a few cups of water if need be..
- Chop all veggies and add seasonings, bok choy, sweet onion, and bean sprouts to pot now. Turn down heat to medium or medium high. Cover and cook for 40mins or longer. Gently stir..
- Continue cooking on medium or medium high and add in the shiitake mushrooms, and scallions. Stir, cook for 30 mins or longer if need be. Taste and season to your liking. Drop egg(s) in last, stir, cook for 3-5 mins more..
- Let cool for 5 mins or serve hot. Garnish with cilantro just before serving..