Caramel Chilli Chicken & Cashew. Who doesn't love delicious chicken wings? Get a taste of Japanese dude food with this gorgeous Chilli and Caramel wings. This Coconut Caramel Chicken is a magical, EASY Vietnamese chicken recipe!!
Succulent chicken cooked in a spicy sweet-sour sauce. It's inspired by a dish made famous by San Francisco's The Slanted Door Chef John's Caramel Chicken. Bring cooking liquid to a boil and cook until thick enough to coat a spoon Return chicken to pot; turn to coat. You can have Caramel Chilli Chicken & Cashew using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel Chilli Chicken & Cashew
- You need 750 g of chicken thigh fillet, 3cm pieces.
- It’s 1/3 cup of caster sugar.
- It’s 2 of small red chillies, sliced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of minced ginger.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 bunch of baby bok choy.
- You need 1 head of broccoli, into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of raw unsalted cashews.
- You need of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare of Rice to serve.
- Prepare of Sliced green onion to serve.
- It’s 150 g of snow peas, halved diagonally.
Top with scallions and serve with rice. Hakka, Indian Chinese takeout dish, chilli chicken is made with lightly battered crispy chicken chunks lightly tossed in a spicy chilli sauce. Caramelized onion is honestly the secret weapon here. Sweet chili chicken is an easy recipe with crispy chicken and Thai sweet chili sauce.
Caramel Chilli Chicken & Cashew Step by step
- Prep veggies- broccoli, snow peas & baby bok choy together. Green onions in a separate bowl..
- Garlic and chilli together..
- Throw sugar and 1/4 cup water in a small saucepan. Stir over low heat for three mins to combine. Increase heat, bring to the boil (not stirring) for further 5 to 7 mins until mixture turns golden..
- Remove from heat and add ginger, fish sauce, chilli and garlic. Set aside..
- In a large pot, boil your broccoli, snow peas and bok choy for three mins..
- Remove, strain and refresh in cold water. Set aside..
- In a large non stick fry pan, firstly toast your cashews and set aside..
- Now to fry chicken in batches until browned and cooked through..
- Return all chicken to pan with caramel mixture. Add veggies and nuts. Toss to coat in sauce. Serve with rice and top with sliced green onion. Yum! Enjoy!.
This chicken recipe is so good you will want to lick the plate! I love to browse across the site and pick the best deal and use it. The chicken is glazed in the best sweet and tangy asian sauce and is even picky eater approved! This paneer chilli recipe is basically a stir fry of deep fried cottage cheese cubes with green capsicum, chillies, onion, garlic and delicious Chinese sauces. A perfect cocktail party recipe that pleases will.