Spicy Beef & Noodle Ramen.
You can make Spicy Beef & Noodle Ramen using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef & Noodle Ramen
- Prepare 220 grams of roast beef (thinly cut).
- Prepare 2 cups of asian style noodles.
- It’s 2 of hard boiled eggs (sliced).
- You need 1 of carrot thinly cut.
- You need 4 of green onions.
- Prepare 4 heads of Shanghai bok Choy.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of chilli garlic sauce.
- You need 900 mL of chicken broth.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of sriracha.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cilantro paste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
Spicy Beef & Noodle Ramen Instructions
- Cook noodles according to package instructions.
- Slice beef and green onions into strips.
- Lightly sauté bok choy until just starting to soften (approximately 5 minutes on medium heat)..
- Combine beef, vegetables and noodles in a bowl and mix. Top with sliced egg and chili garlic sauce..
- Combine broth, sriracha, ginger and cilantro in a pot and bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce and let simmer for 5 minutes..
- Slowly pour broth over beef/vegetable/noodle mixture and serve..