Veg Thai Green Curry with BokChoy.
You can cook Veg Thai Green Curry with BokChoy using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veg Thai Green Curry with BokChoy
- You need one bunch of bok choy of.
- You need 3 numbers of portobello mushroom of.
- Prepare 1 of potato diced into small.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce light.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of coconut milk of.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Green curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlicchopped.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander of powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cummin of powder.
- You need 1 of onionchopped.
- It’s 2 tbsps of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 bunch of coriander leaves of.
- It’s 4 of green chillies deseeded green.
Veg Thai Green Curry with BokChoy Preparation
- Make a paste from the ingredients mentioned under the green curry paste..
- Saute the mushrooms and potato in oil..
- Add the paste to it. Then add the soy sauce. Stir it and add the coconut milk..
- When the mixture comes to a boil add the bok choy leaves..
- Add salt as requied and cook until the leaves are wilted off..
- Serve hot with cooked jasmine rice..