Sauteed Yellow Squash.
You can make Sauteed Yellow Squash using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sauteed Yellow Squash
- You need 3 of medium yellow squash.
- It’s 1 of medium sweet onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil (your choice).
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare dash of paprika(optional).
- You need pinch of red pepper flakes (optional).
Sauteed Yellow Squash Preparation
- Slice squash into 1/4 inch disks..
- Slice onion in 1/4 inch half moons..
- Heat a Heavy skillet over medium heat add oil and butter. Get the oil and butter hot before adding the vegetables..
- Add vegetables to hot pan top with seasonings and saute for about 15 – 20 minutes moving around with a spatula every few minutes.Enjoy!.