Chocolate chip butter cookies.
You can have Chocolate chip butter cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip butter cookies
- You need 500 g of salted butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- It’s 175 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 450 g of Plain flour/ Top flour.
- It’s 450 g of choc chip.
Chocolate chip butter cookies instructions
- Beat soften butter then add in egg and vanilla essence.
- Add sugar, beat until mixture become pale.
- Add flour and mix well. Then add in choc chip. Done!.
- Transfer your dough into piping bag if you like it neat. You may want to chill your dough for 30 minutes in the fridge. Dough can also last up to 6 months in a freezer..
- Pipe out your cookie mixture onto tray. While doing that make sure you have preheated your oven at 170°C for 20 minutes.
- Bake cookies for 15-20 minutes. Depending on your oven.