Steak, lobster, shrimp (date night series).
You can cook Steak, lobster, shrimp (date night series) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steak, lobster, shrimp (date night series)
- It’s 2 of steaks.
- You need 2 of Lobster tails.
- You need of Frozen bag of shrimp.
- It’s of Steak seasoning.
- You need of Melted garlic butter for shrimp and lobster.
- You need of Old Bay seasoning for grilled shrimp.
Steak, lobster, shrimp (date night series) instructions
- Heat ninja foodie grill on grill setting high. After cooking steak be sure to wash off the grill plate for the sea food..
- Cook steaks first to your liking (don’t forget to add steak seasoning).
- Start defrosting frozen shrimp, and prep up shrimp… I did butter and garlic shrimp scampi and then I did some grilled shrimp with old Bay seasoning.
- Prepare lobster tails split lobster tails down the middle of the meat so the meat can lay flat on the grill when grilling lobster spray the meat side with oil I added a little bit of salt to mine After it’s done cooking brush on some melted garlic butter keep some garlic butter for dipping I cooked my shrimp the same time I did my lobster. Cooking this on same setting as the steak.
- This doesn’t take long too cook, must keep an eye on it..
- I made baked potatoes in the oven 30 mins before making my steaks.