Chick Pea Puree.
You can cook Chick Pea Puree using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chick Pea Puree
- Prepare 8 oz of Dry Chick Peas.
- It’s 8 cup of Water.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic (smashed).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Salted Butter.
Chick Pea Puree instructions
- Add all ingredients except milk and butter to a medium saucepan over medium high heat. Simmer for 75 minutes..
- Strain chick peas and pour into a blender with butter. Begin blending adding the milk 1/4 cup at a time until smooth. It may not take all 1 1/2 cups..
- Transfer to serving dish and top with drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle of dried terragon..