Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties.
You can have Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties
- It’s of [Main Ingredients].
- Prepare of minced pork.
- It’s 2 of small green apples, cored and grated.
- It’s 3 pcs of bread, crumbs, torn into pieces.
- It’s 4 of spring onions, chopped.
- It’s 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 inch of minced ginger.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried thyme (or mixed herbs if that's what you have).
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili sauce (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce (optional – for that additional kick).
- You need 2 tsp of steak powder (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of corn starch, wheat or potato flour.
- It’s of [To Serve].
- You need slices of cucumber, tomatoes, fresh onions.
- It’s 2 of eggs, sunny side ups, each person.
- You need slices of cheese.
- You need of your favorite burger sauces.
- It’s of buttered toasts or burger buns.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil for frying.
Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties step by step
- In a large bowl, mix minced pork, spring onions, garlic, ginger, dried thyme, cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt, chili sauce, sriracha sauce, steak powder, soy sauce, corn starch (or wheat/potato flour) well.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in pan and fry the shaped patties on both sides until browned (till it holds its shape).
- Option 1 OVEN : Line up heat proof pan with foil and bake at up to 140 – 160 degrees for approximately 25 minutes (depends on oven). Turn patties over once or twice throughout.
- Option 2: AIR FRYER : Line up patties nicely (using accessories if you have it, it's OK if you don't, just turn it twice throughout), heat air fryer to 150 degrees and air fry for approximately 20 minutes..
- Serve with cut-up vegetables, sauces and buttered bread/toast/bun.