Veggie Chicken Broth Soup.
You can create Veggie Chicken Broth Soup using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggie Chicken Broth Soup
- You need 4 c of water.
- You need 4 pcs of chicken parts (bone, skin on).
- It’s 1 of red onion, sliced.
- You need 3 of bay leaves.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- It’s 1 of thumb of ginger, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1/4 of of a Chicken bullion or broth cube.
- It’s 1 stalk of Leeks, sliced crosswise including dark green part.
- Prepare 4 of kinds of leafy green vegetables (bok choy, pechay, Chinese cabbage, celery leaves etc.).
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of few leaves of Cilantro for garnish (optional).
Veggie Chicken Broth Soup Preparation
- Combine first 7 ingredients together in a pot over medium heat. Drop in leeks once you see bubbles starting. Let it boil for 30 to 40 minutes, depending how large your chicken pieces are..
- When chicken is cooked, drop in all of your sliced leafy greens before you take out the chicken. Cook until veggies are done, about 7-10 minutes. Remove chicken if you're using it for another dish. If it's only poaching, you need to remove chicken earlier, especially if cooking breasts. I like using bones in and skin on because it makes the broth tastier, cooking it longer too to get the flavour. Do a taste test before turning off heat, add salt or pepper or more broth powder as desired. Serve as a side soup or entree while hot. Garnish with cilantro, leaves only (optional)..