Veggie Ramen Noodles. This vegetarian ramen is quick, easy and fresh, made with vegetable broth and aromatics like ginger and garlic. It's heavy on the vegetables: greens, shiitake mushrooms, peppers, green onion, radishes. Check out this quick preparation of vegetable ramen soup, get rid of the processed flavor packet and replace it with real authentic taste!
The Best Vegan Ramen Noodles Recipes on Yummly Asian Peanut Broccoli Salad, Asian Peanut Broccoli Salad, Sesame-broccoli Veggie and Black Rice Ramen – Guest PostHealthy World Cuisine. Ramen noodles, or the equivalent, are found all over the world by many names. You can make Veggie Ramen Noodles using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie Ramen Noodles
- It’s 1 package of Nongshim Shin Ramyun Noodles (Korean) or instant noodles of your choice.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 package of enoki mushrooms.
- You need 2 heads of baby bok choy, washed, separated.
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro/coriander, washed, roughly chopped.
They are a quick easy meal that can be served warm, fried, as soup, a side or straight from the package. Wondering if ramen noodles are vegetarian or even vegan? Ramen noodles are a type of instant noodle enjoyed by many around the world. Add soup base and vegetable mix into a microwavable bowl, then add noodles on top.
Veggie Ramen Noodles Step by step
- Pour water into a small pot. Bring to a boil..
- Toss in bok choy and cook for a minute and a half..
- Remove bok choy and place on a plate..
- Using chopsticks or a fork, swirl boiling water vigorously, then crack in the egg (I don't like runny poached eggs so I usually cook it for about 2 minutes before adding the ramen)..
- Add ramen and cook for 2 minutes..
- Add enoki mushrooms, packaged flavoring and dried vegetable to the ramen. Cook for another minute or so..
- Using tongs, remove noodles and place in a large bowl. Then add bok choy, egg, mushrooms and chopped cilantro..
- Pour broth over noodles and enjoy immediately!.
Cook a pack of instant veggie ramen noodles following the pack instructions, adding the seasoning Tip in the noodles and toss to coat. Serve topped with sliced cucumber, sesame seeds, chopped. Ramen noodles are good for more than just soup! Switch things up and make a healthy & colorful Vegan Ramen Noodle Salad buy using non-fried noodles! This easy salad is perfect for BBQs.