Paleo Teriyaki Stir-fry Zoodles. Toss the teriyaki sauce in the pot over the vegetables. Mind Your Mise en Place: Stir-frying is one of the quickest cooking methods around, which means it's essential to have every single ingredient Keep the Color: The best way to ensure your veggies retain their bright colors during the stir-fry process is to blanch them. I did add "regular" teriyaki sauce and it is great!!
A fantastic stir-fry as delicious as your favorite takeout but made healthier. This dish is protein rich and packed with fiber. Stir fry is one of the easiest and quickest dinner options around. You can cook Paleo Teriyaki Stir-fry Zoodles using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paleo Teriyaki Stir-fry Zoodles
- Prepare 1 T of evoo.
- Prepare 2 T of coconut aminos teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 of large carrot.
- It’s 1/2 of large green bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 of yellow onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 head of baby bok choy, chopped.
- It’s 1 of large zucchini, spirilized.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
One Pot Beef Stir Fry with Zoodles. All Reviews for Teriyaki Shrimp and Noodle Stir-Fry. Perfect Paleo Stir Fry Here's a stir fry that will keep you on the straight and narrow in regards to your Paleo eating. The ingredients line-up is basic enough, and they're quick to point out that you don't have to include the rice noodles for it to come out perfect.
Paleo Teriyaki Stir-fry Zoodles Step by step
- In large skillet, heat oil and 1 T teriyaki sauce. Add carrot, green pepper and onion and cook until tender..
- Stir in bok choy, zucchini and garlic powder. Drizzle on remaining teriyaki sauce..
- Cook, stirring occasionally until zucchini is tender..
I've made lots of stir-fry for dinner because it's quick, easy and I can prep everything in the morning. Teriyaki chicken is a kid favorite and I love it because it has a short list of ingredients and after the prep. Teriyaki Chicken Noodles – Easy One Pot Stir Fry. Made with chicken, broccoli, edamame beans, carrots, gluten free rice noodles and a delicious sweet and savory. With a single skillet, you can whip up a five-star meal in a matter of minutes.