Chocolate chip Cookies.
You can cook Chocolate chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip Cookies
- You need of S1: Dry Ingredients.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of flour (354 grams).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of S2: Wet Ingredients.
- It’s 1 cup of melted heated then cooled butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of white sugar (170 grams).
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of brown sugar (212 grams).
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of Add separately at the end.
- It’s 2 cups of chocolate chips.
Chocolate chip Cookies instructions
- Mix wet ingredients all together really well with a hand mixer for 2-3 minutes until all well blended.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients gradually to form a hard dough texture.
- Add the chocolate chip right at the end.
- Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour. The longer you leave it the better the taste.
- Preheat oven to 190° for 10-15 mins.
- Meanwhile form 1/4 size ball shapes from the dough and place spaced out on a tray.
- Bake for atleast 12-15 mins. The longer you cook the less chewy, the more crunchy it gets.
- When removed the cookie will still be really soft but will harden as cooled down.