Crispy Chicken Bento. Juicy, tender, and crispy baked chicken katsu recipe. Here, chicken breast is coated in toasted This crispy Baked Chicken Katsu recipe is super easy, which makes it possible to make for a weeknight. I love chicken wings, especially for bentos.
Crispy chicken and onsen egg in Japanese curry. Delicious baked crispy chicken sandwich recipe with garlic mayo sauce, in Japan we call this Chicken Katsu Sando. Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders soaked in lemon garlic flavours. You can make Crispy Chicken Bento using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Chicken Bento
- You need 4 pcs of Chicken Fillet.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of Pepper.
- It’s 1 packet of Crushed Potato Chips.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Cooked Rice.
- Prepare 10 g of Small Bak Choy.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fried Garlic with Oil.
Coated in a golden parmesan Chicken tenders are the narrow, strip of meat loosely attached to the underside of chicken breasts. Recipe: Easy Crispy Chicken Carnitas. by Christine Gallary. Boneless, skinless chicken thighs are the cut of choice here because they cook quickly and stay nice and juicy. Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and onion powder.
Crispy Chicken Bento Instructions
- In a bowl, sprinkle salts and pepper on both sides of chicken fillets..
- Crack an egg into the bowl and whisk it together with chicken fillets. Ensure the chicken fillets are well coated with egg..
- In a separate bowl, put in the crushed potato chips..
- Dip each of the fillets into the bowl of potato chips..
- Place the chips-coated-fillets on a microwavable plate and microwave it at 500W for 12 minutes..
- Meanwhile, boiled the small bak choy in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain off the water and set aside after done..
- In a bento box, put in cooked rice. Place chicken fillets and bak choy on top of cooked rice..
- Drip fried garlic with oil on bak choy as finishing touch..
Coat the chicken in flour, then egg, and then bread crumbs. The chicken thighs are delicious with biscuits, mashed potatoes, and peas or green beans, along with a salad. It's a great chicken for a picnic, too. Potato salad and coleslaw are excellent options as well. Is it that it's crunchier than any baked chicken you've ever had before?