Mix Vegetables In XO Scallop Sauce. Transfer the seafood to a small mixing bowl XO Sauce Recipe Reprinted with permission from Asian Pickles: China: Recipes for Chinese. For the XO chilli sauce, preheat a char-grill or grill plate to medium-high. Grill the dried squid until crisp.
Heat a wok or over medium-high heat. A szechuan inspired dish with scallops, peanuts, vegetables in spicy chili sauce. Prawn with mixed vegetables and eggs in a creamy lobster sauce. You can make Mix Vegetables In XO Scallop Sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mix Vegetables In XO Scallop Sauce
- You need 1 cup of baby Bak choy.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of leeks.
- It’s 10 of small cherry tomato.
- It’s 1 cup of scallion.
- It’s 3 inches of old ginger.
- You need 1/2 bottle of Xo Scallop sauce 40 grams.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
The white sauce should neither be too thick or too thin, in order to get the right consistency. Scallop, Vegetable Oil, Dried Squid, Shrimp, Soy Sauce, Garlic, Sugar, Salt, Chili. placeholder text. Chicken and Chinese Mushroom. placeholder text. Fresh sea scallops in XO Cognac sauce. *Balsamic Spicy Shrimp.
Mix Vegetables In XO Scallop Sauce Step by step
- With oil sauté the ginger for half a minute then add in the baby Bak Choy, carrot, leeks and mix well then add just a little of water.
- Add in the xo Scallop sauce with its oil then stir fry to mix well, season with salt and light soy sauce then add in the tomato and scallion mix well again.
- Cover the lid for 1 minutes then off heat and serve hot.
The Best Dried Scallops Chinese Recipes on Yummly Chinese Scallops, Scallops In Xo Sauce With Chinese Kale And Pak Choi, Chinese Scallop Stir Fry. Recipe: chinese xo sauce I sometimes forget that I'm Chinese. mix in the scallops, shrimp, garlic, and ginger. Once everything is in the pan, it goes on low heat for a good I've since enjoyed it on fried rice, with vegetables, and topped Chang's awesome ginger scallion noodles with some XO "sauce". Tender sea scallops sautéed with assorted vegetables in a brown sauce.