Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce. I have ordered Panang chicken curry numerous times at Thai restaurants, and experimented with homemade version nearly as many times. Simmer the curry until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce thickens. Stir in Thai basil leaves and you have a.
This recipe for Thai Panang Chicken Curry makes the most amazing Thai curry you'll ever make! This scrumptious dish is healthier than a takeout Add the chicken back to the pan. Add the curry paste and brown sugar. You can make Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce
- You need 4 of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 2 cups of panko.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tbs of each; garlic powder, dry mustard, ginger, sea salt.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 2 of servings white rice, prepared.
- You need 1 of lg shallot, chopped.
- You need 1 of baby bok choy, sliced thin.
- You need 2 of seranno peppers, seeded and minced.
- It’s 3 Oz of oyster mushrooms, sliced thin.
- It’s 1 of medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise then sliced.
- You need 8 of leaves, thai basil. Chopped, plus some for garnish.
- You need 2 of small potatoes.
- Prepare 1 jar of panang curry simmer sauce.
Stir the fish sauce, lime juice, and. Thai chicken panang curry is a rich curry with complex flavors. Fry curry until you see oil separates from the curry paste. Prior to adding fish sauce, taste your curry.
Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce Instructions
- Add shallot, bok choy, pepper, and mushroom to a heated fry pan with a little oil. Saute until tender.
- Meanwhile, mix flour and spices in a bowl. Eggs in another, and panko in another. In another fry pan heat oil for frying on medium low.
- Meanwhile, cook potatoes in oven or microwave. Until soft. Set aside to cool. When cool cube to 1 ".
- When veggies are tender, add zucchini and basil. Cook 4 more minutes. Add sauce and potatoes. Simmer on low until sauce thickens slightly..
- Dredge chicken in flour, then egg, then panko. Fry on medium low until browned and cooked through..
- Plate rice, then top with chicken. The top with sauce, garnish with basil. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
There is a great amount of salt in store bought. This Thai panang curry recipe is SO easy to make at home and tastes better than take-out! This recipe is full of veggies and fresh flavor. If you are vegetarian (holler), vegan or have shellfish allergies, you'll want to find a panang curry paste that doesn't contain shrimp or fish sauce. Thai panang chicken curry (also spelled penang like the northern Malaysian state) features a warm, rich red curry with flavor notes from Malaysia, Burma, and India.