You can cook Scalloped Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Scalloped Potatoes
- Prepare 4 of potatoes peeled and thinly sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 cup of taco blend cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cajun seasoning.
Scalloped Potatoes instructions
- Melt butter in a sauce pan. Then, mix in flour, salt, and milk slowly..
- Stir until thick and bubbly, remove from heat, then add in half of each cheese..
- Season potatoes with Cajun seasoning. Then Place half potatoes into oven safe dish and pour half of the cheese sauce on top, repeat the layers. Cover and Bake at 350 for 45 minutes, then uncover and bake for another 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender..