Air Fryer beer bottle stuffed bacon burgers.
You can have Air Fryer beer bottle stuffed bacon burgers using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air Fryer beer bottle stuffed bacon burgers
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground beef.
- It’s 4 slices of bacon.
- You need 1 cup of caramelized onions.
- You need 1 cup of cooked mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 oz of crumbled blue cheese.
- Prepare 4 slices of cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Salt pepper.
Air Fryer beer bottle stuffed bacon burgers instructions
- Preheat air fryer on bake to 350 Add Salt and Pepper to ground beef Make 4 large balls push down beer bottle or beer can in the center of the ball.
- For blue cheeseburger place cheese in the bottom of the parties, top with onions..
- For cheddar place cheddar in bottom and top with mushrooms.
- Wrap each burger with one slice of bacon secure bacon with toothpick place in single layer air fryer Cook for 10 minutes on 350 on bake Top with a slice of cheddar cheese continue cooking for 5 more minutes Remove and eat with your favorite toppings.