Egg drop miso soup with snap-pea.
You can cook Egg drop miso soup with snap-pea using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg drop miso soup with snap-pea
- You need 3 cups of water.
- It’s 1 package of broth (combination of dried shaved bonito, dried kelp and dried sardines).
- You need 50 g of white miso.
- You need 16 of snap-peas.
- You need 1 of egg.
Egg drop miso soup with snap-pea instructions
- In a small pot, high heat,pour water and one pack of broth.
- (If you don’t have the pack of the broth, you can use 2 TBSP dried shaved bonito, 5cm dried kelp, 2 dried sardines. Remove them by straining after the water is boiled).
- Put snap-peas into the soup. Once the soup is boiling, lower the heat to low..
- Put miso paste to the soup while the heat is still low. (It’s important that you don’t boil the soup once miso is in). Remove the broth pack..
- Crack the egg and stir it well.
- Right before you are ready to serve, turn the heat to high and wait until start boiling..
- Once it’s bubbling, stir and circle the soup and pour the egg. After 30 seconds, turn off the heat and enjoy😋.